The Dropbox app integration lets your support agents attach files directly from their Dropbox folder to tickets and knowledge bases articles in your helpdesk.
Setting up Dropbox app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Integrations option.
- Click on the Marketplace button, there you will find all apps that are current available to you.
- Hover the Dropbox app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a Dropbox APP key, you can get one from the Dropbox Developers Page
- Once on the Dropbox Developers page, choose an API.
- Select the access type and enter a name for the app, then click on the Create app button.
- Under the chooser/Saver domains, enter your full helpdesk URL
- Finally, copy the App key and paste it in your Trakdesk Dropbox app configuration page.