The Microsoft OneDrive app integration lets your support agents attach files directly from their OneDrive account to tickets and knowledge bases articles in your helpdesk.
Setting up Box app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Apps option.
- Hover the OneDrive app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a OneDrive App key, you can get one from the Microsoft Application Registration Portal.
- Once you have created your account, click on Add an app and enter a name for your app.
- Click Generate New Password to create an App Secret. The key will not be used for this setup but it's required by microsoft.
- Click on the Add Platform option and then select Web.
- Under the Redirect URLs section, enter your helpdesk URL.
Note: If you are using a custom domain, we advise you to add both your trakdesk and custom domain URL.
- Finally, at the top of the page, copy the Application Id and paste it in your Trakdesk OneDrive app configuration page.
Note: When attaching a file for the first time, your may need to enable your browser popup blocker to allow popups from your helpdesk URL.