The Join.Me app integration lets your support agents remotely connect to your customers computer right inside of your helpdesk account.
Setting up Join.Me app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Apps option.
- Hover the Join.Me app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a Join.Me API Key and Client Secret, you can get one from the Join.Me Developer portal.
- Once you have created your account, click on Your name at the right top of the page.
- Under the Keys tab, click on Get API Keys.
- Fill out the form with all default options selected.
- Under the Register Callback URL section, enter your helpdesk URL.
- Click on the Register Application button to register the app.
- Finally, once the app has been registered, copy the app Key and Secret and paste it in your Trakdesk Join.Me app configuration page.
Important: The email link function is intended for the client only. To initiate the meeting, you must click on the Start Meeting option