SnapEngage Live Chat appLast updated
With SnapEngage live-chat app integration, you can stay connected with your customers via real time chat. Once you have installed and configured the integration, the live chat will be available on your customer support portal where your customers can interact with your agents.
Some benefits of using SnapEngage live chat integration includes;
- Communicate with your customers in real time.
- Automatically convert chat transcripts to support tickets.
- Convert offline chat messages to support tickets.
Installing and Configuring SnapEngage live chat
- Go to https://www.snapengage.com/app/settings and login with your SnapEngage account.
- Select your widget and click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Get the Code option and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under The Widget ID below is for advanced users only, click on OK to get your Widget ID.
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to Admin click on on the Integrations option.
- Click on Marketplace and install SnapEngage live chat app.
- Once the app has been installed, enter your SnapEngage Widget ID from earlier and click on the Save Changes button.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Email Settings option.
- Keep a note of your support email address under the Global Mailboxes. We will use this email address later on to convert chat transcripts into support tickets.
- Go to your SnapEngage widget settings page.
- Click on the Integrations option and select Email.
- Enter your support email address from earlier and select the Automatically send chat transcript to destination option.
That is all. SnapEngage live-chat integration is setup and configured.