Understanding full time and part time agentsLast updated
There are two (2) types of agent accounts you can setup in your helpdesk; Part time and Full time. While both of them can be configured to work parallel to each other, and with access to all of the features available in your subscription, there is just on advantage and disadvantage under the hood.
Full time agents:
- Part of your subscription and is billed monthly / yearly.
Part time agents:
- Billed per day - Uses EasyPass credits.
Converting a full time to a part time agent
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Agents option.
- Locate the agent you want to convert and click on the Edit Agent option.
- At the Top Right of the page, click on the drop down menu and select Convert to Part Time Agent.
- That's all.
Note: Converting a Full time agent to Part time will automatically update your subscription and apply (if any) prorated credit to your account. You can view your account credit balance under Admin -> Account.
Follow the same steps to convert a part time to full time agent account.
Note: Converting a Part time agent to Full time will instantly bill your account and update your subscription.