Setting up Dropbox app in your helpdeskLast updated
The Dropbox app integration lets your support agents attach files directly from their Dropbox folder to tickets and knowledge bases articles in your helpdesk.
Setting up Dropbox app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Integrations option.
- Click on the Marketplace button, there you will find all apps that are current available to you.
- Hover the Dropbox app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a Dropbox APP key, you can get one from the Dropbox Developers Page
- Once on the Dropbox Developers page, choose an API.
- Select the access type and enter a name for the app, then click on the Create app button.
- Under the chooser/Saver domains, enter your full helpdesk URL
- Finally, copy the App key and paste it in your Trakdesk Dropbox app configuration page.