Setting up Join.Me app in your helpdeskLast updated
The Join.Me app integration lets your support agents remotely connect to your customers computer right inside of your helpdesk account.
Setting up Join.Me app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Apps option.
- Hover the Join.Me app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a Join.Me API Key and Client Secret, you can get one from the Join.Me Developer portal.
- Once you have created your account, click on Your name at the right top of the page.
- Under the Keys tab, click on Get API Keys.
- Fill out the form with all default options selected.
- Under the Register Callback URL section, enter your helpdesk URL.
- Click on the Register Application button to register the app.
- Finally, once the app has been registered, copy the app Key and Secret and paste it in your Trakdesk Join.Me app configuration page.
Important: The email link function is intended for the client only. To initiate the meeting, you must click on the Start Meeting option