Setting up Microsoft OneDrive app in your helpdeskLast updated
The Microsoft OneDrive app integration lets your support agents attach files directly from their OneDrive account to tickets and knowledge bases articles in your helpdesk.
Setting up Box app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Apps option.
- Hover the OneDrive app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a OneDrive App key, you can get one from the Microsoft Application Registration Portal.
- Once you have created your account, click on Add an app and enter a name for your app.
- Click Generate New Password to create an App Secret. The key will not be used for this setup but it's required by microsoft.
- Click on the Add Platform option and then select Web.
- Under the Redirect URLs section, enter your helpdesk URL.
Note: If you are using a custom domain, we advise you to add both your trakdesk and custom domain URL.
- Finally, at the top of the page, copy the Application Id and paste it in your Trakdesk OneDrive app configuration page.
Note: When attaching a file for the first time, your may need to enable your browser popup blocker to allow popups from your helpdesk URL.