Setting up Box app in your helpdeskLast updated
The Box app integration lets your support agents attach files directly from their Box account to tickets and knowledge bases articles in your helpdesk.
Setting up Box app
- Login to your helpdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Page.
- Select the Integrations option.
- Click on the Marketplace button, there you will find all apps that are current available to you.
- Hover the Box app and click on the view option.
- Once the popup modal has opened. Review the app information and click on the Install App button to install the app.
- After the app has been successfully installed, you will be redirected to the configuration page.
- If you do not have a Box API key, you can get one from the Box Developers Page
- Once on the Box Developers page, click on the Lets get started button.
- Enter a name for the app, then click on the Create Application button.
- Finally, scroll all the way down on the page and copy the API key and paste it in your Trakdesk Box app configuration page.